A frequent visitor to the blog let me know something important. The subscriptions either weren’t working, or were missing.
Well, they were ONCE there, but they sure weren’t work/existing when I tried to hunt them down myself! so, last night while I should have been writing on my NaNoWriMo book I took the time to try and figure it out.
It turned out to be a plug-in problem and a corruption of settings. Nice, two things at once.
The positive part of all this is that I did find the problems and I believe I fixed them. The new blog subscription options, including subscription by email, is now available on both the main page and on each of the blog post pages.
If anyone finds any problems, please let me know. 🙂
Now, back to writing!