Whoops! Missed a day! Here's a catch-up:
Words Written November 5th: 4027 (my lowest day yet)
Total so far: 26790
Words Remaining: 23210
Mother Hen: 1328 Words
Words Written November 6th: 5632
Total so far: 32446
Words Remaining: 17554
Mother Hen: 1681 Words
Mother Hen hasn't been feeling very well the past few days, so I'm absolutely thrilled that she now has 8557 total words. Way to go, Mother Hen! 🙂
Today there was the introduction to a brand new main character. Or maybe that should be supporting main character, as the story is really about Kelsey Hale. There has been a lot of action in the scenes in the past two days, and that makes the words really fly!
Things I've learned so far:
1. Planning the plot ahead of time definitely works for me (but I knew that before).
2. Kelsey has a rather strange sense of humor at the oddest times.
3. Araina can be quite the snot when she's focused on what she wants to do and doesn't want to answer questions.
4. I'm feeling really sorry for Kelsey's Father. Poor guy. If this goes on much longer he'll be dead.
5. New York cheesecake is a great incentive to reach word counts!
Not bad for a first year NaNo! 😉
P.S. Thank you to all you Forward Motion writers in the chat room. The word wars have been a lot of fun, and have definitely been doing their job for the word counts!!!